Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Chupacabra Report: News that Gets My Goat


Brainstorm! 

Congressman Steve Stockman is the gift that just keeps on giving. He was in The Chronicle today saying that he'll take Bitcoin contributions to his Senate campaign. He wishes. The only $867 dollar contribution I could see would be if he could get himself incarcerated again, I could see paying my share for his room and board at the pen. I'm certain that the Stockman campaign would also accept contributions of MREs and canned water; and if anybody has a garage where they could stay, they had to leave the last place they were in. 

I know what I'd like to do for the campaign. Taking their lead, I could paste-up some slanderous shit and stick copies under the wiper blades of all the folks at Stockman's church on Sunday. I could have him saying something about how Bitcoins allow him to take contributions from the underground economy,  foreign interests, the Mob, Commies, aliens.. -Where does he go to church anyways? I should call John Cornyn's people, they might pay me; it would be like inheriting some of Bob Perry's money. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home