Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Monday, April 02, 2012


“A CFO is interviewing candidates for a job as a benefits consultant. He calls the first one, an accountant, into his office and asks, “What’s two plus two?” the accountant says “Four.” The CFO sends him away, calls an actuary into the room and asks, “What’s two plus two?” the actuary closes the door, pulls down the blinds, then leans in and whispers, “What do you want it to be?” He gets the job.

-From Ellen E. Shultz’s “Retirement Heist: How Companies Plunder and Profit From the Nest Eggs of American Workers”

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM , Blogger Siobhan said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home